20 + Most Beautiful Blonde Braids Ideas You Will Want to Try
Blonde braids are something all women with natural blonde or dyed blonde hair wanna try nowadays. You can sport blonde braided hairstyles to any formal or informal event and always stay stylish. Check out the pictures below and find out what blonde braids are considered the trendiest in 2024.
Blonde Braided Hairstyles That Are Worth Attention in 2024
So, what are the trendiest braids you can sport on your blonde hair? These are all French braids, Dutch plait variations, fishtail braids, crown braids, and all types of blonde braids with extensions. What will you choose?
– Very Beautiful Blonde Braid with Dark Roots. The iconic viral look that has been shared on Instagram and Pinterest dozens of times. No wonder why. It looks gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.
– Two Different Types of Blonde Braids. Of course, they can be done on any base hair color. However, in blonde shades these braids are stunning and unrivaled.
– Two Face-Framing Mini Braids. A hot trend from the past years that is still very in. You can also decorate these two front thin braids with hair rings.
– Crimped Blonde Mohawk Braid. A good old braided hairstyle that looks marvelous on blonde hair. Crimp it before creating a Mohawk for more volume.
– Blonde Crown Braid. A classic ‘royal’ look worth tons of compliments.
– Blonde Braid into a Ponytail Hairstyle. The blonde braid we see here is a great addition to any special occasion look. Such braided ponytails are a must-try for proms, weddings and birthday parties. Save it for later and give it a try asap, you won’t regret it.
– Pink and Blonde Braided Hairstyle. Add a bit of pink to your blonde braids for more interest.
– Two Brown to Blonde Ombre Braids. Probably the most Pinterest-worthy hairstyle in this selection.
– Multiple Blonde Braids aka “Boxer Braids”. This hairstyle with blonde braids will be great for casual errands, for doing sports, and for any formal event as well.
– Big Swirled Blonde Braided Bun. These blonde braids are done on darker base hair shade, so this is a good example of how you can try a blonde hairstyle without bleaching your brunette hair. Just buy extensions in one of the blonde shades and braid them into your hair. Wear your blonde braids loose or in a huge oversized bun.
– Two Blonde Pull-Through Braids. Darker roots, two blonde braids aka ‘pulled-through braids’ and bangs – what can be more feminine and stylish today?
– Three Blonde Braids and a Ponytail. Darker roots are a must for more dimension in this hairstyle.
– Braided Blonde Hairstyle with Bows. This long blonde braid is enriched with multiple hair bows. Cute!
– Blonde Scalp Cornrow Braids. These braids are called scalp braids or cornrow braids, and they look great in a blonde hair color. Especially if done on naturally dark locks with the help of blonde extensions.
– Thin Blonde Single Braids. Thin blonde braids look very attractive in a ponytail. Use several braids instead of the elastic.
– High Blonde Ponytail Braid. Be sure to make it fluffy and voluminous. Leave several front strands messy.
– Milkmaid Blonde Crown Braids. Oh these curly front pieces! They have stolen out hearts!
– Two Blonde Dutch Braids with Ponytails. This braided blonde hairstyle is a head turner and very convenient. What else do we need every day?
– Upside Down Blonde Braid. Leave the rest of the hair in a ponytail or create a puffy top bun.
– Honey Blonde Braids with a Side Shave. Braids and shaved sides are a classic combo that is always on trend.
– Two Braids in the Crown Area with Real Flowers. A good idea for a boho wedding party be it your wedding or your best friend’s.
– Blonde Tribal Braids. Instead of all-braids-back plaiting, braid your hair in two different directions.
Have you found that blonde braid or braids that are worth trying during your next visit to the salon? We hope that this gallery helped you a lot. Natural blonde braids and dyed blonde braids look very beautiful, be sure to give them a try asap.